Wednesday 8 March 2023

BJP Chennai West District I.T. Team executives quit the party

 Image result for BJP image free

 

BJP Chennai West District I.T. Team executives quit the party

There has been an unusual situation in the BJP party for some time now when many people have been contacting me and trying to call me for some explanation at the same time, a situation has arisen where I cannot give an explanation to some of them. So now it is my duty to inform everyone about my situation.

I have travelled with BJP for many years. Party responsibility is only for a few years. Everyone around me knows that I am not a job seeker. Hope you all know my works. It amazes me how I have faced threats and complaints against me for so long.

I don't want to fall victim to the machinations of selfish people who classify me as unworthy. I do this as a remedy to protect myself from evil spirits. Definitely will not join DMK. I quit BJP to criticize DMK. I express my sincere gratitude to all the good souls who continue to show love to me.

Respecting the views of the well-wishers who are working with me in the party and on their insistence, it is decided to travel the political path with C.T.R. Nirmal Kumar.

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home